wrangled and wrinkled.

Sunday, March 27, 2005

Easter weekend. I get really bored at home, but I have had a relaxing time. I don't think I like Smash Brothers on Gamecube, but I played a whole lot of it. And I played Coach K's College Basketball on Sega. I like that game. I also like candy. I am too full of it right now, but later I am eating some pizza.

I feel blessed when I come home, because of my family, but it also makes me miss the good friends I have made at school. Even those who are in Australia.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

you were home?
andy

Jeff of course said...

Yeah. I did a lot of family things this weekend.

Anonymous said...

jeff- I hope that I am one of those good friends that you miss when you are at home. I would just like to say that when I go home, you are one of those good friends that I miss. You have helped along with my other friends to make this place we call IWU feel like a home- a place I would rather be.