wrangled and wrinkled.

Sunday, April 17, 2005

A couple of posts ago I posted the movie thing and I noticed today that Half Baked had not been bolded. What kind of a person hasn't seen Half Baked. I mean come on. I really don't like that movie.

It's such a nice day out and I don't know what to do. It seems like there are too many options or not enough. It also seems like people are all out doing something, but maybe they are all sitting inside like me and letting their bodies rot away. I'd like to maybe go out and take pictures but I am afraid of maybe wasting film. It's expensive stuff. I don't know.

Yesterday was Spotted Cow. I got some good sun and caught a couple of good bands. Even though the sound was weird, I still had fun. I don't like mewithoutyou, so I got really bored. I don't get the appeal of that band. I mean, the lead singer is so witty, but his vocal style is very irritating. I am pretty sure 97% of my friends don't agree with me and think that they are a great band, but I guess it's a free country, right? (Do you like run-on sentences? I do.)

This school year went by so fast. I regret so much of it. Hopefully it has been a learning expirience. I already knew many of the things I re-learned. It's so hard to avoid the mistakes I make with friends, I feel eternally damned in so many aspects of my personality and the way I live. I am like a ship on autopilot. A man on a mission.

I guess I am going to go listen to Generation X.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

half of me regrets a lot of mine too. wish i didn't, but i do. and then the other half wouldn't change it for the world. i DON'T understand...

-emily (shinkle)