wrangled and wrinkled.

Sunday, November 13, 2005

It's amazing how you can give something away and get it back multiplied. It must be the math of God. Usually when you subtract something from your life, and give it away, you are negative that thing. But when I gave it up I received more.

I just want my work to exemplify. A full complete expression of my blessed life. To make cheap work is to take my life for granted, and I don't want that. It needs to mean something to Him and not this world. Once it's worthy outside of ME and in honor of Him, it will be of worth to the viewer.

But, I must keep working.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

yea dude, God is amazing in that way, I remember giving money to the tsunami, and kind of missing the money after I didnt have a job for a while, but I got a check in the mail for 4 times the amount from my uncle after my car got totaled. God is so faithful, when I think about it it seriously makes me want to weep.