wrangled and wrinkled.

Sunday, October 02, 2005

Mmm. Coffee. Curt and I have embarked on a marathon the the Scream trilogy. We watched Scream last night and today we will probably watch Scream 2. There were some great cheesy lines from the film and one of them I remember is: "There is always a BS reason to kill your girlfriend." Those movies are pretty much terrible. I can't believe all the money that was made from them.

Another movie I saw this weekend was the Exorcism of Emily Rose. Really good movie. Great questions about the spiritual world. God, the Devil, and humans. If you want to have some great discussion watch it and talk about what you think about it after. As well as a conversation starter the cinematography is also on par. This movie didn't seem like a constant advertisement. It had great (sometimes obvious) color relationships. Complimentary colors and bright saffron oranges and reds. I am worn out from talking about this film. So I will leave it at that.

Good weekend, Saturday I spent a good 3 hours on one piece. It's a lot considering it is quite a small painting for me. Approx. 6'' by 6''? I will measure it tomorrow and update that.

No comments: