wrangled and wrinkled.

Friday, October 21, 2005

The other day Andrew and I had a conversation about liking music. He said this David Gray cd he had was probably the only music he liked from 1992. Or still liked from 1992. So I got thinking and was wondering if there is any music of mine that I have liked for that long. I can't really remember what I listenend to in 1992, but I think it was like Michael W. Smith or something.

One cd I have had a long time that I still like is Blur's self titled cd. I didn't really get into music until jr. high, so that would have been perfect because it came out in 1997.

Some other music that still holds out is probably Weezer or oldies. Because that is all I used to listen to. When my friends were slamming around to Alice in Chains, and Silverchair...I was rocking in my room to "Undone, the Sweater Song".

No comments: