wrangled and wrinkled.

Friday, February 03, 2006

I never ever ever knew.

I don't like 8:50AM classes. I think my eyeballs are going to fall out. I pretty much wish I could fall asleep in my bed and never get up today. It's hard acting responsible, and that's a great life lesson, but I still hate it. We have to feel responsible and learn it at this school, but we are never allowed to exucute it.

We are forced to display behind locked car doors, and our emotion is cramped by the back seat.

The good thing is, is that it may make us stronger.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Im not gonna lie getting up at 7:30 every M-F for the rest of your life is a bitch.

"We have to feel responsible and learn it at this school, but we are never allowed to exucute it."

I think the weirdest thing is I felt like I got to make more decisions and had more responsiblity in college than my experience with post college. My corporate job feels more like middle school than anything.