wrangled and wrinkled.

Tuesday, October 07, 2003

Dear Lauren Claus,
Hello! How are you? (Even though I know). Lauren, I just wanted to remind you how cool of a person you are. I just wanted to remind you that even though I got a back up site I still love you. You are one of the reasons that my summer was so great. I really can't thank you enough for your willingness to be my friend and just hang out. I really do thank God and pray for you everyday. Things will look better in the future. I know you think it doesn't work, but it does. I hold you in great regard, Lauren. Don't ever forget that. You're great, thanks for all you have done for me. Even the small things.

www.astoldby.com/jeff is up. Stop reading this one, unless that one is down. I know it's confusing, but you'll get the idea.

No comments: