wrangled and wrinkled.

Wednesday, August 17, 2005

Skeleton Key last night. Things are getting more and more exciting...just when the summer is ending. This is the way it has to be though. Before I went to the movie, I went to Ryan's softball game. They won of course...one of the opposing team's players was hit in the face by a line drive. I felt bad for him, it looked like a broken nose.

After that Ryan and I went to get some rootbeer. Then we proceeded to his house where we hooked up his new iPod (My old one). He just now updated me and said he has 72 songs already. It took me like 2 weeks to get that. I think because I was only importing songs from my cd's and he is illegally downloading them...don't tell Lars Ulrich.

Then Jami, Ryan and I saw the 10:05 of Skeleton Key. It was about a 6 out of 10. Jami was pretty scared the whole time, except when she was out in the lobby talking on her cell phone ring. (She forgot to turn the ringer off...tsk tsk.)

No comments: