wrangled and wrinkled.

Thursday, May 25, 2006

New color on paint crew: Rural Green. Sort of a mix between pea green and urine green. I took 2 paintings down to the Irving Theatre for the show on June 3rd. Eric has a lot of work in it too, so you (whomever is reading this) should go. Everything, Now! is playing too.

My lease is now officially up in August due to new tenants moving in. So now I need to either: find a place in Marion, find a place in Indianapolis, or move to York PA. It would be a trip leaving all my friends who are sticking around here, but I suppose we all must grow up at some point. It's only May, so I have a good amount of time to think. Your prayers are appriciated.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

hi jeff i miss you lets move to nyc together or ill just come to indianapolis...


love,
lauren

Anonymous said...

also i dont know when youll get this but i am asking for your prayers right now, im having a hard time.

-L

Amanda said...

My aunt and uncle live in York, PA. That would be awesome if you moved there...it's a good location. Why is that one of your options?

Don't move to NYC! I just saw Rent and it scared me.

Jeff of course said...

My sister and her family live in York, Amanda. Lauren, yes I will pray for you.