wrangled and wrinkled.

Wednesday, May 17, 2006

This week on paint crew we have used these colors "Favorite Tan", "Oyster Bay", and "Artichoke Green". I feel sorry for the people who have to live in University Court. Although, after awhile "Oyster Bay" grew on me. It's kind of a gray blue. Not so much robin's egg, but close. It's a shade darker with (what I assume) is green mixed in.

I officially started my own work today as well. I am startting small and then will be painting on a larger 30'' by 40'' canvas. I am using lime green, magenta, black, white (gesso), and brown-yellow. I could doctor and fancy the names up, but then people wouldn't know what I was talking about. I might be able to borrow a digital camera from someone and take some quick snap shots.

Soon I may scan in some polaroids I took of friends etc. I may average a picture a day or all at once, who knows. If I have time I will do it.

No comments: