wrangled and wrinkled.

Sunday, March 21, 2010

From a dream: IV

I dunno why, but you're always there. I'm always coaxing you to do something. You're a phantom, woman...but you're always there. In a non specific sense, and with no identity you are always my partner in crime. I always feel a sense of devotion from you, but there is also something incomplete about it. And you most always have your reservations about our adventures. The most recent being the walk down the long hallway. You and I heard that Espo was giving away old pieces of his work for free. So we had to go check it out. I felt indebted to him, so I took a piece to trade. It's dominant color was yellow, and it was a good piece. It was a good sacrifice. On we walked down the long hallway. Woody, earthy sounds complimented our food steps and echoed like they always do. I with my piece, you walking beside me. We got to the last room on the right side of the hallway. It was emanating light into the dimly lit path we has just taken. We turned, and you went in first. We saw Espo himself handing out pieces. Though there were others in the room, it was not crowded. His space wasn't neat, but it was not messy. I told him I had a piece to trade and he was grateful. And he liked it.

No comments: