wrangled and wrinkled.

Friday, May 20, 2005

I like the way my teeth squeak when I eat M and M's. I love rye toast, and honeydew melon turns me on. I don't wear a watch when I paint.

Spring/Summer mix

  1. Brand New- Jaws Theme Swimming
  2. Anathallo- Fugue: 24
  3. Saves the Day- Shoulder to the Wheel
  4. the Jam- Ghosts
  5. Husband & Wife- Wake Up, Everyone
  6. the Clash- Ghetto Defendant
  7. New Order- Who's Joe?
  8. Nico- The Fairest of the Seasons
  9. the Concretes- You Can't Hurry Love
  10. Beck- Jack-Ass
  11. Eric Clapton- Heaven is One Step Away
  12. Sondre Lerche- Modern Nature
  13. Lisa Loeb- I Do
  14. Beck- Ghettochip Malfunction (Hell Yes)
  15. the Clash- Tommy Gun
  16. Fairweather- Young, Brash and Hopeful
  17. Gwen Stefani- What You Waiting For?
  18. Dogwood- 1983
  19. Yo La Tengo- Lewis
  20. Spitalfield- The Future is Now
  21. Motörhead- Bomber

2 comments:

Amanda said...

Can you make me a copy of that as my wedding present?

Amanda said...

Well, I just read all the titles and I say I do. So do it.