wrangled and wrinkled.

Tuesday, May 10, 2005

I made some stir fry last night a-la what Nozomi taught me in the "Do it yourself" line. It was pretty good, except I don't know how to correctly prepare tofu. It was a little mushy. Tofu doesn't keep well either and I am instructed to use it all within 2 days of opening it. It's a brick! I took about an 8th of it off last night and I have so much left. The thing is, I dont really want it. I don't want to waste it either. Maybe I will go outside and bury it in the back yard by our old cat KitKat. Hopefully it doesn't facilitate something to the extent of Pet Semetary or something. Because there are some hamsters back there too.

I am going to go make some more stir fry for lunch.

4 comments:

Amanda said...

Tofu? Ew.

You should visit one of our favorite restaurants down here called "Moe's." They offer tofu as an option in their burritos and salads and it really, really looks like chicken. Sauteed and everything, you know.

Anyway, I am totally biased against tofu. Do you like it? Ew. I can't believe you own some.

Jeff of course said...

Well I don't hate it. (When it's prepared right) I don't prefer it. But I can eat it if someone makes it. It's more of a vegan/vegetarian food. I have a lot of vegetarian friends so I am trying to assimilate.

Amanda said...

You are so considerate!

When I met this girlfriend of a friend, she kept ordering tofu and salads all the time and I finally asked her if she was a vegetarian, since when, and why.

From that point on I made sure to order hot dogs and steak when we went out to dinner. Mmmh.

Amanda said...

You are so considerate!

When I met this girlfriend of a friend, she kept ordering tofu and salads all the time and I finally asked her if she was a vegetarian, since when, and why.

From that point on I made sure to order hot dogs and steak when we went out to dinner. Mmmh.