wrangled and wrinkled.

Thursday, May 26, 2005

Last night I found the honorable two movies for one price pack for Dawn of the Dead and Shaun of the dead. So for 20$ I bought those two movies. This was after walking around Best Buy for 40 mins trying to decide what genre Shaun of the Dead is. I finally figured out it is a comedy, and the one remaining copy at Best Buy was MIA. So I went on over to Sam Goody who is way over priced and less selection-if-ied and found the two pack. Which! is what I was looking for in the first place. It was a total fiasco to say the least.

I watched Dawn of the Dead last night and all the extras about how they make zombie heads explode etc. It was pretty interesting. Today I watched the extras on Shaun of the Dead, they were good and funny as well. I am looking forward to watching the movie, but I am going to wait to see if some of my friends want to watch with me. Nothing is worse than buying a new movie and watching it right away, only for it to be the next movie selected to watch by your friends. Then it is just overkill. So SOTD and it's 77 f-words is going to wait until at least tomorrow so that my friends will be included. If they don't want to watch it, I guess I will watch it on my computer in my room sometime.

Today I opened a checking account at National City. No more First Merit.

No comments: