wrangled and wrinkled.

Friday, May 06, 2005

I made an observation yesterday. Now, don't think of me as someone who is biased against weight...BUT Why is it that the largest people I see around town when I am shopping or walking the dog or whatever are all wearing nylon pants, jogging pants or sweatpants. The irony here does not escape me. Because, the pants in question are intended to be workout clothing. Something that most of these people are not doing. I understand the comfort issue, but really, can't they take the hint from the manufacture that they are for activity.

Another thing that goes along with this is the fact that the only sizes they make in the specific clothing are LARGE sizes. Maybe this is for layering purposes. Who knows. Comment at will.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I just laughed out loud to your last two posts. I hope Ohio is super duper fun. I'm going to Ohio tomorrow-booyah! I'm not sure what the booyah is for b/c you're already in Ohio, but whatev. Keep your eyes peeled for fat people in jeans or skinny people in wind pants. It must exist. I had a sweet windsuit in 5th grade.

Shea

Jeff of course said...

I had one too. It was Voit and it was unisex. It ruled.