wrangled and wrinkled.

Saturday, September 10, 2005

The art building is closed today? Do they know we started school a while ago? I heard something about how they had to train the T.A.'s or hire them or something like that. So today is kind of dedicating to reading, sketching and maybe cleaning up a bit. I really want to vacuum in here, but I can't remember if we have one in this house. I read some really good quotes in my film book, so that is going well. Then I took a break to take a nap, but before I went to bed last night I drank a half a liter of water + 3 cups of tea. So now I am reaping the benefits of that.

That reminds me of the time I drank 2 liters of water within 30 mins. That was not pretty. I thought my urethra going to be scorched to oblivion.

I guess I am going to clean up now, and then get back to reading.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

The way you felt when you drank all that water is probably like how I feel most of the time. It's the blessings of a small bladder.

Shea

Jeff of course said...

Blessing? That's probably a curse, Shea.