wrangled and wrinkled.

Thursday, September 01, 2005

Read this Foxtrot:

http://news.yahoo.com/news?tmpl=story&u=/uclickcomics/20050901/cx_ft_uc/ft20050901

Packing my stuff has proven more difficult than planned. Each year I force myself to take less. Then half way through packing I decide I really probably want those cut outs from a 3 year old issue of NME. I am going to paste them on my wall back at school. Then I take the t-shirt which I don't want but should take in case I need a red shirt and in case the person who gave it to me wonders why I don't wear it much (thanks Danielle). I need that copy of that Joan Jett and the Blackhearts record just in case I want to blast "Crimson and Clover" out the window at girls. So really I only pack things I really need, to annoy other people with. Like those green Hulk Hands in the corner. Now if you'll excuse me, I have more pre-planned annoyance to attend to.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

haha i do the same thing. i'm getting better though. when i moved into my single aparment i sent home a bunch of 'oh i might need this' crap.