wrangled and wrinkled.

Sunday, September 25, 2005

I'm still waiting for it to hit me. When is this lack of inspiration going to catch up with me? Was I made for this?

Yesterday, I can honestly say was one of the best days I have had since I have been back. Yes, I realize that I should be getting to my philosophy homework. I went to Indianapolis, with no plan and some friends. Jess, Jesse, Me, Casey, and Janie. Thanks for letting me get away and realize what I have again. It is great to have these days that you remember AS you are actually having them. Days that you try so hard to revel in and take count of your blessings. It's really simple to have them, and when you do, they are groundbreaking. It sounds dramatic, but I am so thankful for life, friends, simple things, music, undiscovered places.

When you are seemingly down and out, days like that pop out of no where, and remind you, that you are a fornuate person. And when you feel like you don't matter, and you've had bad days...Conversation. No idle words, just activity.

Thanks for making me go!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I love days like that. I had one Friday night. They make all the crap going on in life disappear for a little while, and then later on you can think how the simple things can really get us by. This sounds really cheesy as I write it, but I don't know how else to say it...hehe.

Anonymous said...

I'm back again, but I just wanted to let you know that I finally get the t rex joke. After 3 hours I looked at it again, and it was really funny. T Rex's do like to chomp chomp!!

Shea