wrangled and wrinkled.

Friday, December 02, 2005

Finding a Nintendo during finals week isn't good. Especially with Super Mario Brothers 3. Luckily I have a majority of my work done for my final portfolios. SMB 3 is pretty addicting. I will regret saying I can't wait until this semester is over. Because it puts me one step closer to graduation. Graduation is going to be good, but I know it's going to be hard out there. Hopefully Max and I can find a good place to movie into. I wouldn't mind getting a manual labor job so I could paint and save money. Just hoping it all works out.

I need to open a savings account so I can learn to save money. With my next paycheck I should. I think you need $200 to start one however. With most of my money going to Christmas presents it doesn't look like it's going to happen. I really wish it could. I need to start saving the little money I have so I will save it when it is a large amount to.

So much to do.

No comments: