wrangled and wrinkled.

Wednesday, April 28, 2010

The cutest fat girl I ever seen works at a gas station and keeps it clean. Sometimes she works the register and rings me out. 1 dollar here another there 50 cents to end it all. As I piss my checking account away. I don't know if she really notices that. Don't get me wrong, I'm no big spender. But she isn't into money. If she was, she wouldn't be working at a gas station, right? Today she had a hole in her shirt. I don't think the gas station tends to really fulfill all uniform requests on the dime. Most likely there is a box in the back. Behind the refrigerated drinks to the right of the candy. Or maybe that's her lucky shirt. Maybe on the days she wears the shirt with the hole in it customers act cheerier, gas pumps flow faster, the ready made hot foods cook themselves. Maybe with extreme luck little birds fly in from the out doors land on her shoulder and tweet along to the light rock 90's songs which play daily all day. That'd be a site.

No comments: